skjema bøying Pin by silviya on norwegian grammar

So, uh, here are a couple of things that caught my eye. Just a couple. No big deal. Just some fun little bits of Norwegian_No to share with all y'all.

Verbsangen

Animated GIF of a singing verb in Norwegian

Okay, so first of all, there's this singing verb. What the heck, right? I mean, I know we have things like gerunds in English, but I don't think I've ever seen a verb with its own concert like this before. Maybe we need to get more creative with our grammar over here.

Pin by Silviya on Norwegian grammar

Image of a Norwegian grammar chart

And then there's this chart. It's like a cheat sheet for Norwegian grammar, which I could definitely use. I always forget which adjectives come before or after the noun, and I'm pretty sure I just guess half the time. But with this handy dandy chart, I'll be speaking like a native in no time. Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration. But I'll be a little less clueless, at least.

Anyway, I don't know about you guys, but I'm always fascinated by the quirks and intricacies of different languages. It's like a never-ending puzzle to solve. And hey, if it helps me become a little more fluent, all the better, right?

So that's a wrap, folks. Thanks for tuning in to my language ramblings. Until next time!

If you are looking for Verb - Norsksonen you've came to the right web. We have 6 Images about Verb - Norsksonen like Verbsangen, Verb - Norsksonen and also Skjema | Norges Domstoler. Here it is:

Verb - Norsksonen

Verb - Norsksonen www.norsksonen.com

Verbsangen

Verbsangen no.pinterest.com

Bestemt Artikkel Tysk – Lys For Kjøkkenet

Bestemt artikkel tysk – Lys for kjøkkenet serapool-center.ru

Substantiv - Hankjønn, Hunkjønn Eller Intetkjønn? - Norsksonen

Substantiv - hankjønn, hunkjønn eller intetkjønn? - Norsksonen www.norsksonen.com

Skjema | Norges Domstoler

Skjema | Norges Domstoler www.domstol.no

skjema

Pin By Silviya On Norwegian Grammar | Norwegian, Norway, Language

Pin by Silviya on Norwegian grammar | Norwegian, Norway, Language www.pinterest.com

Pin by silviya on norwegian grammar. Bestemt artikkel tysk – lys for kjøkkenet


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar